2 Cups of Flour
1 Onion – Sliced / Chopped
2 Green Chilies (chopped)1 Table Spoon of Salt
1 Table Spoon of Pepper
1 Table Spoon of Turmeric Powder
How to Prepare Egg Roti in Just 10 Minutes ?
1. Add 2 cups of flour, salt and turmeric powder, and water into a blender and mix until you get a thick mixture.
2. Pour the mixture to a bowl ( see in the video)
3. Then crack 2-4 eggs and add them to a separate bowl. add Chopped chili, chopped onion, grated carrot, pepper, salt and mix well.
4. Heat a pan with a thin layer of oil ( no need of oil if you are using non stick pan), and apply a layer of flour mixture prepared.
5. Add egg mixture on top of it and let it cook for about 1-2 minutes,
6. Close the edges of the Roti to a shape you like. i. e square, triangular or any other custom shape you would like
7. Let it cook evenly and the Egg Roti is ready to be served.