Egg roti is a very popular food item in South Indian Region. Egg Roties are very common in street foot stalls, and tastes grate with the gravy. For the people who love to have some spicy taste, they can have the gravy with spicy and for the people who do not like spicy flavor a much, they can have low spicy gravy.
Alright, lets see how this egg roti can be prepared at your own home kitchen.
2 Cups of Flour
1 Onion – Sliced / Chopped
2 Green Chilies (chopped)1 Table Spoon of Salt
1 Table Spoon of Pepper
1 Table Spoon of Turmeric Powder
How to Prepare Egg Roti in Just 10 Minutes ?
1. Add 2 cups of flour, salt and turmeric powder, and water into a blender and mix until you get a thick mixture.
2. Pour the mixture to a bowl ( see in the video)
3. Then crack 2-4 eggs and add them to a separate bowl. add Chopped chili, chopped onion, grated carrot, pepper, salt and mix well.
4. Heat a pan with a thin layer of oil ( no need of oil if you are using non stick pan), and apply a layer of flour mixture prepared.
5. Add egg mixture on top of it and let it cook for about 1-2 minutes,
6. Close the edges of the Roti to a shape you like. i. e square, triangular or any other custom shape you would like
7. Let it cook evenly and the Egg Roti is ready to be served.
Do You like Home Cooking ? we have so much of recipes which you can cook at your own home kitchen. Here, have a look at our special article on how to prepare chicken pizza at your own home kitchen.