Today we are going to share an easy chicken pizza recipe, which can be easily prepared at your own kitchen.
What you need
- Yeast – About 10 Grams
- Sugar – 1 Tbsp
- Warm Water – 1 Cup
- Flour – 2 Cups
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Oil / butter – 1 tbsp
- Pizza sauce or tomato sauce – 1 Cup
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 ½ – 2 Cups
- Fried Chicken pieces- 1 Cup (About 150 Grams)
- Chile / Bell pepper – ½ Cup
- Chopped Onion – ½ Cup
- Chopped Tomato – ½ Cup
- Add warm water to a cup and add yeast & sugar to it. Mix well and keep aside for about 10 minutes.
- Add flour to a mixing bowl, add salt, oil and the yeast mixture and mix well to prepare the pizza dough. Add warm waters as needed to make a decent pizza dough.
- Once the dough ball is prepared, let it rest about 10 minutes ( you can cover the bowl with a wet cloth for better results)
- Then take the dough and make the pizza base using a rolling pin. ( you can do this by hands as well).
- Place the pizza base on a baking tray.
- Then apply pizza sauce / tomato sauce on the pizza base.
- Apply a layer of mozzarella cheese on top of it.
- Apply the prepared pizza toppings (Fried Chicken, Chopped Onions, Chopped Chile/ Bell pepper, Chopped Tomato etc)
- Apply Another Layer of Mozzarella cheese
- Pre heat the oven to 230oC / 450oF and Bake the Pizza for about 15-20 Minutes.
Now your homemade chicken pizza is ready and you can enjoy it.
Need More Recipes ? we got you covered.