Today we are going to share a special cocktail side dish recipe which can be easily prepared using potatoes.
What You Need ( Ingredients)
- Two or three medium size potatoes
- 2-3 cups of vinegar
- Pepper Powder – as per taste
- Salt – as per taste
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into small layers.
- Place the potato slices in to a glass bowl and pour vinegar to cover the slices.
- Let the potatoes soaked in the vinegar for about 15-20 Minutes.
- Take the potatoes out and let them dry for about 5 minutes, and add salt, pepper.
- Bake the potato slices in a pre-heated oven @ 175oC for about 30 Minutes.
- The side dish is ready and you can serve it along with a sauce / ketchup bowl.
- Enjoy !.