Have you ever heard of “Avocado Soup”? . You may or you may not.
Anyway, today we are going to share a recipe to make your own Avocado Soup. So, Lets get started .
- One Ripe Avocado
- 350ML of Chicken Stock( If you are using two Avocado, use 750ML of Chicken Stock)
- Lemon Juice (1-2 table Spoons)
- Salt, Pepper, Chile – As per taste
- Sour Cream (If required)
- Peel the avocados and chop them gently
- Place them into a blender and add chicken stock
- Blend them nicely
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and chili as per the taste
- The avocado soup is ready
- You may add sour cream if needed or you can serve the avocado soup without the sour cream
Try the recipe, enjoy it and let us know what you think about this .
Now we know the recipe, lets have a quick look at the nutritional facts of avocado.
According to nutritionvalue.org, given below are the nutritional facts of avocado, per 100G.