Today, we are going to share a special fried rice recipe, which is called “Chicken Teriyaki Fried Rice“. This particular Recipe is very easy to prepare and only takes a very little time to prepare. But, the rice is very tasty. Since it can be prepared in a very short time, hope you can add Chicken Teriyaki Fried Rice as a menu item on your next evening gathering, family party or as a special lunch menu item.
The required ingredients and the complete recipe is given below !
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 cup teriyaki sauce
2 teaspoons oil
½ cup onion, diced
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
½ cup carrots, diced
1 cup broccoli florets
3 eggs, beaten
3 cups cooked brown rice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Pepper, to taste
1. Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
2. In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook thoroughly over high heat. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the oil and cook onions, garlic, and carrots until onions are translucent.
4. Add broccoli and cook an additional 3-4 minutes. Push all of the cooked vegetables to the side of the pan.
5. Beat the eggs and pour into the cleared half of the pan. Scramble the eggs and mix with the rest of the vegetables.
6. Add rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper, and cooked chicken. Mix well and let the rice cook until slightly crispy.
Inspired by: http://www.wineandglue.com/teriyaki-chicken-fried-rice/
Some Tools You may Interested;