Watch how to make Veg Curry Rolls, a delicious bread roll which is filling and adds a variety to your lunch box or picnic food.
Packing lunch box for kids or carrying food for a picnic is always a bit of a task as it demands variety. So here’s chef Ruchi Bharani at rescue. She brings you the recipe of a very delicious and filling Veg Curry Roll which is nothing but bread filling with vegetable stuffing. You can be as innovative as possible with the stuffing.
Ingredients: COMING SOON
To make the filling:
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Once the oil is hot, add the onions and sweat them out.
– Once the onion tans slightly, add the garlic and capsicum and cook them for few seconds.
– Add the tomatoes and saute.
– Add the curry powder / garam masala, red chilli powder, salt to taste and finely chopped green chillies and cook until the tomatoes are soft.
– Add the steamed vegetables – french beans, carrots, green peas and potatoes and give it a good mix. While mixing, mash the vegetables slightly.
– Add water and let the vegetables simmer slightly.
– Do not let the curry dry out completely. At the end, add the grated cheese (optional), coriander leaves and lime juice and stir well.
– The filling is ready.
To make the roll:
– Slit the hot dog bread in between and remove little bread from inside so that you get more place to add the filling.
– Fill in the bread cavity with the curry.
– Add the roasted sesame seeds (for garnish)
– Apply butter on both sides of the bread.
– Brush the pan with some butter.
– Place the rolls on the pan and warm them up on both the sides.
– The delicious, filling Veg Curry Rolls are ready.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood