Learn how to make delicious Mumbai style Veg Cheese Toast Sandwich – a popular street food recipe from our chef Archana. Chopped vegetables between toasted bread slices smeared with butter & chutney, this recipe is surely a hit among kids!
Share on Facebook:
Tweet about this:
Share on G+ :
Potato, boiled & sliced
Salt to taste
– Appy butter & green chutney on bread slices.
– Put potato slices, cucumber slices & tomato slices.
– Add a pinch of salt.
– Add grated cheese
– Apply butter & green chutney to another bread and put on it.
– Toast the sandwich on a toaster or tawa by adding applying butter on both the sides.
– The Veg Cheese Toast Sandwich is ready to be served with chutney or ketchup.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned:
For Facebook Updates:
Join us on G+ :