Learn how to make a delicious smoothie with strawberry, banana, orange juice and Greek yogurt, topped with whipped cream. This refreshing smoothie is simply fantastic!
► How to Make Whipped Cream
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 2 smoothies) –
– 200 g (7 oz) of strawberries
– 1 banana
– 1 Greek yogurt (sweetened)
– Juice of 2 oranges
– Whipped cream, for garnish
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!