Learn how to make fluffy American pancakes at home. These pancakes are delicious for breakfast or as a dessert. They can be served with jam, fruits, honey, whipped cream, chocolate, maple syrup, or whatever you like!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 8-10 pancakes) –
– 180 g (6.3 oz) of all-purpose flour / plain flour
– 2 medium eggs
– 50 g (1.7 oz) of melted butter
– 275 ml (9.2 oz) of milk
– 50 g (1.7 oz) of granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 small packet of baking powder (16 g / 0.5 oz)
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!