♥ Please Subscribe my channel for more delicious recipes!
♥ Visit my website for written recipes and everyday meal! – http://www.SeonkyoungLongest.com
♥ Add me on Facebook for everyday update!- http://www.facebook.com/seonkyounglongest
♥ Follow me on Instagram!- @Seonkyoung
♥ Follow me on Twitter! – http://twitter.com/Seonkyoung
♥ Any Questions! 😀 – email@example.com
Welcome to my cooking channel (food channel)!
In this video I’m going to show you how to make lettuce wraps!
I inspired from some of Thai food dishes that I had from Thai restaurant.
I made this for my hubby’s lunch box (bento) one day and loved it so much!
It’s one of my healthy recipes, and it’s very very satisfied!
Go, healthy food!! 😀
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe
1 Tablespoon peanut oil or canola oil
3 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 Onion, chopped (About 1/2 cup)
1/2 Stalk fresh lemongrass, chopped OR substitute 1 Tablespoon frozen lemongrass
1 Tablespoons chopped ginger
1 lb. Lean ground beef (93/7)
Pinch of salt and pepper
2 Tablespoons fish sauce
2 Tablespoons chili garlic sauce
1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
1 Tablespoon sugar
5 oz. water chestnut, chopped
5 oz. bamboo shoot, chopped
3 Green onions, chopped (About 1/4 cup)
2 Fresno chili pepper, chopped (Optional)
Freshly ground black pepper
Handfull fresh cilantro, chopped
1 lime cut into 6 wedges
1 head ice burg lettuce
Sweet chili sauce (Optional to serving with)
3 cups cooked rice (Optional to serving with)
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; Add oil and swirl to coat. Add garlic and onion saute 2 minutes.
2. Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Add beef to pan, and cook for 10minutes or until beef is browned .
3. Meanwhile combine fish sauce and next 6 ingredients (through chili garlic sauce) in a small mixing bowl, set aside.
4. When the meat is browned, add rice wine, let it evaporate about 2 minutes. Stir in water chestnut and bamboo shoot to pan and cook 1 minute. Add the fish sauce mixture cook 2 minutes or everything combine very well together.
5. Remove from heat, add green onion, and next 3 ingredients (through black pepper). Top with cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with ice burg lettuce, cooked rice and sweet chili sauce.
♥Read the original blog about when I made this for my hubby’s lunch box (bento)!! 😀 – http://seonkyounglongest.blogspot.com/2012/01/name-this-dish-0.html
♥ Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wraps Written Recipe – http://seonkyounglongest.blogspot.com/2013/01/thai-style-lettuce-wrap.html
♥Add me on Facebook! 😀 – http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seonkyoung-Longest/217600601600798
♥Visit my website! 😀 – http://www.SeonkyoungLongest.com
♥Visit my Blog!! 😀 – http://seonkyounglongest.blogspot.com
♥Follow me on Twitter! 😀 – http://twitter.com/Seonkyoung
♥Any Questions! 😀 – firstname.lastname@example.org
♥Music by Yozoh – Honey Honey Baby