Learn how to make Fried Wontons – Veg. Dumpling – Quick Snacks / Starter / Appetizer Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Wontons are one of the few Chinese Dishes without which starter menu is incomplete. Wontons are mostly found in two varieties: Fried Wontons / Dumplings and Steamed Wontons / Dumplings and often served with red spicy chilli sauce. Learn how to make this quick to make, easy and simple to cook yummy homemade wontons and surprise your family & guests!
1 tbsp Oil
1/3 Capsicum (finely chopped)
1/3 Cauliflower (finely chopped)
1/3 Carrots (finely chopped)
1/3 Cabbage (finely chopped)
1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Chilli Sauce
1/2 tsp Soya Sauce
1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
1/2 tsp Dry Celery
Oil for Deep Frying
– Stir fry capsicum, cauliflower, carrots and cabbage on high flame for two minutes.
– Add salt and dry celery to the vegetables and let it cool completely
– Take wonton sheet and apply water to the edges of the sheet on two sides of the sheet.
– Put a tsp. of the filling, fold it into a triangle and close the ends completely
– Fold it and give it a nice shape
– Deep fry the wantons on both the sides in medium hot oil and its ready to be served hot.
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/AnpvjA
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/mP89do
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood