Easiest Mac and Cheese Recipe (quick and easy)- BenjiManTV
Subscribe 4 Food-
Follow my Instagram-
Tools or Ingredients I use for Mac and Cheese*
Pasta Pot –
Kerry Gold Butter-
1. 1 Package of Elbow or Shell Macaroni
2. 2 Eggs
3. 7 Oz Evaporated Milk
4. 12 Oz Cheddar Cheese Shredded
5. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
6. 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
7. Salt and Pepper
8. 5 Tblspoons Butter
1. Start to boil water for pasta
2. Mix the sauce mixture. Add Eggs, Evaporated Milk, mustard, and cayenne Pepper.
3. Once water is boiled, add salt and the pasta. Follow directions on pasta.
4. Once pasta is done, drain well and return to the same pot you used for boiling pasta (make sure there is no water in it).
5. Add butter to the hot pasta. (heat should be off or at a very very low setting).
6. Add the sauce mixture and stir.
7 After 30 seconds of stirring, add the cheese. Mix well. If you need to add more cheese for gooeyness! Add black pepper for taste.
I love food, life, and everything about people!!! Travel, cooking, and especially eating are my favorite things to do other than hanging out with my woman ItsJudyTime. If you love food make sure to SUBSCRIBE for more videos on fun food stuff and cooking recipes.
Benji’s Food Channel- BenjiManTV
Judy’s Main Channel- ItsJudyTime
Judy and Benji’s Vlog- ItsJudysLife
*amazon links are affiliates