Learn how to make Cold Sandwich – Quick Five Minutes Snack / Tiffin Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Variety in breakfast/snacks/tiffin is something that our kids always demand. Have you ever fallen short of quick and healthy tiffin recipes? So here’s an end to your problem. Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you a deliciously easy, family-pleasing cold sandwich recipe which is ideal for school lunches, busy day meals, picnics, tailgating and pot lucks.
1 cup finely chopped cabbage, capsicum, carrots, cucumber
1 tbsp pizza seasoning
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp tabasco
1/4 tsp garlic paste
1 tbsp fresh basil
1 cup hung curd
1 & 1/2 tbsp ketchup
salt and pepper
To make hung curd:
– Take the yogurt in a muslin cloth and hang it in a bowl.
– Refrigerate it for about 5-6 hours.
To make the sandwich:
– In a bowl, add the hung curd, eggless mayonnaise, salt to taste, pepper, Italian pizza seasoning, garlic paste, coriander leaves, ketchup, tabasco and powdered sugar and mix all the ingredients well.
– Add the finely chopped vegetables – capsicum, cucumber, carrots and red cabbage to the hung curd mixture and mix all the ingredients together.
– Take the mix and spread them over the brown bread.
– Slice the thick crust of the bread and then cut it in a triangle.
– The delicious, healthy sandwiches are ready to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Vaibhav Dhandha
Editing: Pratik Jain
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/IGhEXA
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/HF1MED
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/KUY5JV
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood